House Holder Claim Process

House Holder Claims Process

Insurance is a contract between you and your Insurer. If you suffer a loss or damage that is covered by your insurance policy you will need to contact the insurance company. Read More

Project Managed Claim Handling Process

Project Managed Procurement

The Project Managed claim handling process is typically administered under a delegated authority where the service provider (loss adjusting firm) does not refer to the Insurer except under specified circumstances. Read More

Traditional Claim Handling Process

Traditional Procurement

Before the advent of project managed procurement, supply chains and claim handling protocols, a different approach was used. Read More

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Our frequently asked questions section Read More

Contact Us

Tel: 01582 602260

Frequently Asked

How do I know if my house has subsidence?
Read Answer

What are “further investigations”?
Read Answer

My house is going to be repaired, why do I have to be “the employer” under the contract?
Read Answer

What is thermal cracking?
Read Answer

See all the Frequently Asked Questions!